Jehovah-Jireh Ministries Administrators consist of a Financial Advisor, Financial Treasurer, Financial Secretary, and Financial Aid. These Financial Leaders are entrusted to manage and handle ministry resources honestly, respectfully, ungrudgingly, and faithfully. Psalm 24:1 and Leviticus 27:30.
• The Financial Ministry count monies, balance deposits and with-drawls
• Develop budget, keep financial records on spreadsheet
• Keep accurate records of all financial transactions and tithing payments
• Has Vision to set positive financial goals for ministry
• Must be a steward and give, time, talent, and tenth to the Lord's Ministry
• Financial Ministry provides the church family with annual budget & fiscal report
Jehovah-Jireh Ministries administration, consist of trustees which are stewards. Trustees should be good stewards of all that God has given them. In both the Old and New Testament, the Bible plainly teaches that "stewards" or "trustees" are responsible for holding in trust the goods or properties of the owner. "A good steward was loyal, efficient, trustworthy and accountable." (Genesis 15:2, 44:1-4, Isaiah 22:15, Luke 19:12-17).
• The trustee is a person of word and who loves the work of Christ
• The trustee is a person with teamwork capabilities
• The trustee is a person with skills in property and financial matters
• Jehovah-Jireh Ministries trustee consist of the 4M Factor of Management
• The trustee as managers
• The trustee as maintenance supervisors
• The trustee in ministry
• The trustee in mission
Armour Bearers Ministry
This ministry consist of spirit filled and spirit lead laymen of God. These men carry out the role of servants, pastor helpers as in the book of Acts. These men lighten the burden of the pastor by serving him and the congregation to meet many of their physical and sometimes spiritual needs.
• These men should pray for the pastor daily and his family
• These men should pray for the church family
• These men should be full of wisdom
• These men should meet the needs of the sick, young, elderly, and needy
Pastoral Care Ministry
The layman's role in this ministry is to pray for the pastor and take care of his physical needs. The Pastor's Ministry it self can become very costly. The pastoral care ministry's vision is to relieve the pastor and his family of financial and necessity burdens.
This ministry is to develop godly men in the church, home, and community. Christian fellowships are encouraged and studying the word of God is highly emphasized among the brethren in the church family.
This ministry is to give members, visitors, and the community access to worship services, ministries, church activities, and other calendar events throughout the year. It will enhance fellowship, communication, and help bridge the gap so parishioners can build a much stronger and closer relationship with Jesus Christ, their local church family, and Christians around the globe.
• Monitor Website
• Transfer Information
• Give Technical Assistance
• Make Upgrades When Needed
• Consult Computer Workshop
• Senior Citizen Technology Training
• Annual Staff Technology Training
This ministry is concerned for the spiritual and the physical well being of the members of Jehovah-Jireh Ministries.
• Nurses On Staff
• First Aid Available
• Health Notices Posted
• Health Seminars
• Free Health Screenings
New Millennium, Inc.
This is a Faith Based 501c3 Nonprofit Organization. Listed below are some of the organization's community programs.
Operation Breadbasket - [Feed 35 - 40 families Monthly]
Mobile Food Pantry- Feed 200 -300 Families Annually
Helping Hands Energy Assistance Program - [Senior Citizens]
New Millennium Performing Arts Program for Youth. [Ages 4-18]
Youth For Success Sports Program
[Ages 9-16 year old boys]
• Montgomery Area Food Bank
• Lake Martin United Way
• Tallapoosa County Commission
• Jehovah-Jireh Ministries
• Wal-Mart Foundation
• Alexander City Parks & Recreation
• Alexander City School System
My Brothers Keeper, LLC